Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
The Elkay DifferenceA brief overview of why Elkay stainless steel sinks are the perfect fit for your kitchen.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Elkay Gourmet Lustertone Stainless Steel 22" Single Basin Top Mount Kitchen Sink Package with 12-1/8" Bowl Depth
Highest quality sink seamlessly formed of 18 gauge nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Single basin sink
- Stainless steel
- Coved corners: 1-3/4" vertical and horizontal radius
- Bowl and faucet deck recess: 3/16" below outside edge of sink
- Exposed surfaces are hand blended
- Underside is fully protected with undercoating to reduce condensation and dampen sound
- Three hole
- Dual handle
- Concealed mount
- 360° swing spout with restricted flow aerator and brass escutcheon
- Chrome plated finish
- Wing handles
- Removable cartridge
- 1/2" IP connections
- 8" Centers
- Installation Type: Top Mount
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Basins: 1
- Sink Dimensions: 25" L x 22" W
- Bowl Depth: 12-1/8"
- Bowl Dimensions: 21" L x 15-3/4" W x 12-1/8" D
- Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
Additional Elkay Links
Our SKU: Elkay DLH252212C
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay DLH252212C
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elkay DLH252212C Product Specifications
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Collection||Gourmet, Gourmet Lustertone, Gourmet Package|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Sink Material||Stainless Steel|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|