This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Rinsing Basket Recommended
- Double basin sink with a 50/50 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Elkay's limited lifetime warranty
- Rugged durability comes from 80% natural quartz, which is more than most of the competitors' sinks, providing superior heat, scratch, fade and stain resistance
- Constructed of Elkay's e-granite material which compliments traditional, transitional, and contemporary themes
- Pre-scored for up to 3 holes for your faucet needs
- Drop In installation is quick and simple
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Height: 9-1/2" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Left: 17-7/8"
- Right: 17-7/8"
- Basin Length: (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Left: 15-1/4"
- Right: 15-1/4"
- Basin Depth: (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Left: 9-1/2"
- Right: 9-1/2"
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 36"
Additional Elkay Links
This Elkay item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elkay ELGLB3322BQ0
- Elkay ELGLB3322BK0
- Elkay ELGLB3322GY0
- Elkay ELGLB3322MC0
- Elkay ELGLB3322WH0
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ELGLB3322 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elkay products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.