Elkay Ella 13-15/16" Low Lead Compliant Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
All varieties of Elkay faucets are precision crafted and specially designed for durability and ease of cleaning. Elkay offers seamlessly integrated function with your sense of style. Elkay faucets meet your specific needs while adding the finishing touch to your room's decor.
- Three hole single-lever faucet
- Stainless steel construction
- 360° swing spout
- Ceramic disc cartridge
- Flexible braided Stainless steel supply hoses with 1/2" male IPS adapters
- Ship wt. 6.5 lbs
- Due to the weight of this faucet, Elkay recommends that it be installed to an 18" gauge Stainless steel sink (or heavier) or to a solid surface countertop.
- Mounting Type: Deck
- Handles: 1
- Handles Included: Yes
- Handle Type: Lever Handle
- Holes Required: Two 1-1/2" Diameter Hole
- Maximum Countertop Thickness: 2-1/2"
- Spout Type: Integral Spout
- Overall Height: 13-15/16"
- Spout Height: 9"
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
- Valve Connection: 3/8" Compression Hose Assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ADA Compliant
- ANSI/NSF61 - Certified
- ASME 112.18.1/CSA B125-01
- CA AB1953/VT S152 Low Lead Compliant
Additional Elkay Links
This Elkay item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elkay LK7727PSS
Polished Stainless Steel
- Elkay LK7727SSS
Satin Stainless Steel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the LK7727 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elkay products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.