Elkay Hospitality Low Lead Compliant Double Handle Bar Faucet with 4" Blade Handles
All varieties of Elkay faucets are precision crafted and specially designed for durability and ease of cleaning. Elkay offers seamlessly integrated function with your sense of style. Elkay faucets meet your specific needs while adding the finishing touch to your room's decor.
- Two hole Top mount faucet
- Dual handle faucet with Stainless steel escutcheon
- 4" Blade chrome plated lever handles
- Tubular 360° swing spout with aerator
- 90° turn of the handle controls water from the drip-free off to full on
- Requires 1/2” I.P. connections on 4” centers
- Removable ceramic disc cartridge
- Ship wt. 3.75 lbs
- Low lead compliant
- ADA compliant
- Mounting Type: Deck
- Handles: 2
- Handles Included: Yes
- Handle Type: Lever Handle
- Spout Type: 5-1/2" Gooseneck Swing-Spout
- Overall Height: 8"
- Spout Height: 5-1/2"
- Spout Reach: 4"
- Holes Required: Two 1-1/2” Diameter Holes
- Maximum Countertop Thickness: 1-1/8"
- Material: Brass
- Valve Type: Qtr Turn Ceramic
- Valve Connection: 1/2"-14 NPSM
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ADA Compliant
- ANSI/NSF61 - Certified
- ASME 112.18.1/CSA B125-01
- CA AB1953/VT S152 Low Lead Compliant
Additional Elkay Links
This Elkay item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elkay LKD24898BH*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the LKD24898BH and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elkay products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.