This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Elkay Hospitality Low Lead Compliant Double Handle Basin Tap with Vandal-Resistant Aerator and Handle Screws
All varieties of Elkay faucets are precision crafted and specially designed for durability and ease of cleaning. Elkay offers seamlessly integrated function with your sense of style. Elkay faucets meet your specific needs while adding the finishing touch to your room's decor.
- Single hole Top mount installation
- Dual handle mixing faucet
- Rigid gooseneck spout with aerator
- Brass base
- Brass forged wing handles
- Finished in heavy chrome plate
- Removable valve cartridges
- Ship wt. 3.75 lbs
- Vandal-resistant aerator and handle screws
- ADA compliant
- Mounting Type: Deck
- Handles: 2
- Handles Included: Yes
- Handle Type: Lever Handles
- Spout Type: Gooseneck 13"
- Overall Height: 13"
- Spout Height: 9-1/2"
- Spout Reach: 9-1/2"
- Holes Required: One Hole
- Maximum Countertop Thickness: 1-5/16"
- Material: Brass
- Valve Type: Qtr Turn Ceramic
- Valve Connection: 3/8" O.D. Copper
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ADA Compliant
- ANSI/NSF61 - Certified
- ASME 112.18.1/CSA B125-01
Additional Elkay Links
This Elkay item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elkay LKDVR208813
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the LKDVR208813 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elkay products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.