Elkay Ella Martini Bar Faucet with Single Lever Olive Handle
All varieties of Elkay faucets are precision crafted and specially designed for durability and ease of cleaning. Elkay offers seamlessly integrated function with your sense of style. Elkay faucets meet your specific needs while adding the finishing touch to your room's decor.
- Two hole Top mount installation
- Ceramic disc cartridge
- Stainless steel construction
- Low lead compliant
- 360° Swivel spout
- Single lever handle
- ADA compliant
- Flexible braided Stainless steel supply hoses with 1/2" male IPS adapters
- Due to the weight of this faucet, Elkay recommends that it be installed to an 18 gauge Stainless steel sink (or heavier) or to a solid surface countertop.
- Mounting Type: Deck
- Handles: 1
- Handles Included: Yes
- Handle Type: Metal Lever
- Spout Type: Integral Spout
- Overall Height: 13-15/16"
- Spout Height: 8-15/16"
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2"
- Holes Required: Two 1-1/2"
- Maximum Countertop Thickness: 2-1/2"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
- Valve Connection: 3/8" Compression Hose
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
Product Certifications and Compliances:
- ADA Compliant
- ANSI/NSF61 - Certified
- CA AB1953/VT S152 Low Lead Compliant
Additional Elkay Links
This Elkay item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elkay LKM7727PSS
Polished Stainless Steel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the LKM7727 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elkay products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.