- Durable metal body
- Contoured design resists dust
- 172 mm x 14 mm Motor
- 52" Span
- 5 Blades included
- Remote included
- Light kit included (optional)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Blade Finish: Dark Wood
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blades Included: Yes
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- CFM (High): 5735.6 (cubic feet per minute)
- CUL Listed: Yes
- Diameter: 52"
- Downrod Size(s): 12"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt): 82
- Energy Star: No
- Fan Blade Material: Plywood
- Fan Control Type: Remote Control
- Fan Type: Hanging
- Height: 27.5"
- Includes Receiver: Yes
- Includes Remote: Yes
Additional Ellington Fans Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Ellington Fans Products
- Shop All Ellington Fans Lone Star Collection Products
Our SKU: Ellington Fans Lone Star
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ellington Fans LS52ABZ5CRGD
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Ellington Fans Lone Star Product Specifications
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||82|
|Fan Blade Material||Plywood|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Motor Size||172mm x 14mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.