2" x 10" Lost Wax Cast Bronze Tuscany Style Multipoint Trim
This is made specifically for multipoint doors and is a Trim Only. Product includes Interior and Exterior Trim with Knob or Lever Chosen and Cylinder (if Keyed Entry Function) Only.
This multi point handleset is made especially for your swinging patio door. Its unobtrusive design is perfect for variety of décor situations from traditional to contemporary. The most common lever options are listed below. If you do not see the combination you are looking for, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service representatives. These items are Made to Order. Please allow 1 to 2 weeks processing time.
Function:Dummy Pairs are used for the inactive side of a double door configuration. They are not keyed and have non-operational handles.
Door Configuration #4:
- American Cylinder Hub located Above Handle with 3-5/8" Center to Center
- For Doors Made By: Ashland, Caradco, Marvin, Milgard, PGT, Jeldwen Customer Collection (formerly Pozzi), and Weathershield. Manufacturers listed are for reference only. See Installation and Spec guides for exact measurements and door prep.
- Door Thickness: 1-5/8" to 2"
Additional Emtek Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Emtek Products
- Shop All Emtek Multi Point Tuscany Collection Products
Emtek 1445US19 Product Specifications
|Center to Center||3.625|
|Collection||Lost Wax / Tuscany Bronze|
|Configuration||Cylinder Above Handle|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C, American Cylinder|
|Door Manufacturer||Ashland, Caradco, Customer Collection (Pozzi), Jeldwen, Marvin, Milgard, PGT, Weathershield|
|Series||Multi Point Tuscany|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.