How to Install EMTouch Door HardwareQuick and easy instructions for how to install the EMtouch electronic lock by Emtek.
EMTouch Electronic Touchscreen Keypad Handleset
Emtek's EMTouch Handleset is a combination of style, function and security all wrapped up into a perfect addition to any home. No more digging for keys or making dozens of copies, the electronic keypad handleset comes factory programmed with 2 unique, secure codes right out of the box and can be programmed for up to 20 additional codes of your choice. Choose from dozens of Emtek knobs or levers for the interior to match your decor. Please note that only the most popular choices are listed and if you see a knob or lever style not listed, please call customer service and we will happily add it for you.
All Emtek's EMTouch electronic keyless products are easily installed with only a Phillips head screwdriver and fit doors 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with a standard 2-1/8" bore. Programming is simple and can be done right from the keypad. The keys are illuminated for easy and quick operation day or night and a low battery indicator lets you know when it's necessary to switch the battery.
- Installs easily with only a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Fits any door between 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with a 2-1/8" bore standard door prep.
- Easy to use installation and programming instructions included.
- Factory programmed with 2 unique, secure user codes for use right out of the box.
- Can be programmed with up to 20 user codes of your choice.
- Programming changes can be made easily using the keypad.
- Illuminated keypad for easy and quick operation after dark.
- Low battery indicator lets you know when it's time to change the battery.
- Emtek's standard mechnical and finish warranties along with a 2 year warranty on electronic components.
Additional Emtek Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Emtek Products
- Shop All Emtek EMTouch Electronic Keypad Collection Products
Our SKU: Emtek E4410
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Emtek E4410PVD
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Emtek E4410US10B
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Emtek E4410US15
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek E4410PVD Product Specifications
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Cylinder Type||Single Cylinder|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8"|
|Grip Center to Center||9.4375|
|Interior Handle Style||Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Number of Codes||20|
|Series||EMTouch Electronic Keypad|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.