- Solid forged brass construction.
- Grade 1 BHMA rating ensures that you're getting the best security available.
- Available with left or right handing.
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts.
- Lifetime polished brass carries a lifetime limited finish warranty. Living finishes are designed to change with use and do not have a finish warranty. All other finishes have a five year finish warranty.
- Dummy Function: The dummy sets have no latch. They are often installed on the inactive leaf of a pair of doors to complete a paired entrance look.
- Living Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze is a living finish. Over time it will change, wearing away to reveal the metal beneath. This aging takes on the visual characteristics of an antique.
- Solid Forged Brass Trim: Solid brass is a durable metal that naturally resists corrosion. It is stronger, smoother, and heavier than many hardware materials.
- UL Listed: Rigorously tested to ensure that the design and craftsmanship meets the high safety standards of both Canada and the United States. This mortise lock has a UL 180 minute fire rating.
- Height: 19"
- Width: 3"
- Projection: 2-3/4"
- Grip Center to Center: 8-3/4"
- UL3302: UL Mortise Lock Single Cylinder Keyed Entry
- 3302: Mortise Lock Single Cylinder Keyed Entry
- 3002: Mortise Lock Dummy Set
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: Emtek UL3002
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Emtek UL3002US7
- Emtek UL3002USPVD
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Emtek UL3002US10B
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Emtek UL3002US15A
- Emtek UL3002US26
- Emtek UL3002US15
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek UL3002 Product Specifications
|Template - Left Hand|
|Template - Right Hand|
|Grip Center to Center||8.75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.