Emtek UL Listed Mortise Entry SetsUL Listed mortise lock-body offers the high quality with Grade 1 security rating and a 180 minute fire rating. Have the best of beauty and function – order the UL Listed lock-body and pair it with any of Emtek’s stunning mortise lock trims.
- Solid forged brass construction.
- Grade 1 BHMA rating ensures that you're getting the best security available.
- Available with left or right handing.
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts.
- Five year finish warranty except on living finishes, which are designed to change with use.
- Dummy Function: The dummy sets have no latch. They are often installed on the inactive leaf of a pair of doors to complete a paired entrance look.
- Living Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze is a living finish. Over time it will change, wearing away to reveal the metal beneath. This aging takes on the visual characteristics of an antique.
- Solid Forged Brass Trim: Solid brass is a durable metal that naturally resists corrosion. It is stronger, smoother, and heavier than many hardware materials.
- UL Listed: Rigorously tested to ensure that the design and craftsmanship meets the high safety standards of both Canada and the United States. This mortise lock has a UL 180 minute fire rating.
- Height: 17-5/8"
- Width: 2-7/8"
- Projection: 2-1/2"
- Grip Center to Center: 8"
- UL3346: UL Mortise Lock Single Cylinder Keyed Entry
- 3346: Mortise Lock Single Cylinder Keyed Entry
- 3046: Mortise Lock Dummy Set
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: Emtek UL3046
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Emtek UL3046US10B
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Emtek UL3046US26
- Emtek UL3046US15
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek UL3046US10B Product Specifications
|Template - Right Hand|
|Template - Left Hand|
|Grip Center to Center||8|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.