ET2 Inca Collection SpotlightET2 Inca Collection is spotlighted to show its intricate detailings.
- Fully covered under ET2's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a drum shaped metal shade
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- Fixture is non-dimmable - single light color setting
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- Height: 16" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 15.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Location Rating: Dry location / indoor
- Input Voltage: 120 V
- Max Fixture Wattage: 280
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Number of Bulbs: 7
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, and Xenon / Krypton.
For over four decades ET2 Lighting has been an industry leader of new and innovative lighting designs. It is ET2’s commitment to its customers that drives their ever evolving design options and unsurpassed quality. From ceiling fans to a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures in both classic and contemporary styles, ET2 is a staple of unique elegance that will brighten any home.
Additional ET2 Links
Our SKU: ET2 E21300
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- ET2 E21300-10PC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
ET2 E21300 Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||7|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.