- Housing is constructed of aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 10 year limited warranty
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Alumilux Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 8" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 3.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 3.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: LED
- Requires (7) 1 watt LED bulbs Included
- Lighting Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 7 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Number of Bulbs: 7
- Bulb Type: LED
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 1
- Wattage: 7
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 5000
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 560
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 8"
- Width: 10"
- Extension: 3.5"
- HCO: 5"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: Yes
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- Dark Sky Lighting: Known as Cut Off Lighting, or Friendly Lighting, Dark Sky refers to lighting fixtures that reduce excess lighting and reduces sky glow to eliminate wasted energy allowing the night sky to shine.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional ET2 Links
Our SKU: ET2 E41300-BZ
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- ET2 E41300-BZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued