How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Eurofase Lighting Company OverviewLearn about the rich history and trend-setting style of Eurofase Lighting.
- Features a Shade Comprised of Several Glass Panels
- Tapered Shade
- Uses (6) 40 Watt G9 Bulbs
- Ambient Light Casts Soft Generalized Illumination Over a Wide Area
- Quality Crystal Accents Provide Sparkling Detail
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Shape: G9
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 240
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 45"
- Width: 31"
- Diameter: 31"
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Eurofase Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Eurofase Lighting Products
- Shop All Eurofase Lighting Catava Collection Products
Our SKU: Eurofase Lighting 17528
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Eurofase Lighting 17528-023
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Eurofase Lighting 17528-023 Product Specifications
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Pendant Type||Full Sized|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.