Fantastic and pristine, this under cabinet is a great way to dress up your room. The craftsmen at Eurofase Lighting worked hard to come up with this wonderful under cabinet featuring halogen or xenon bulbs.
- Plastic puck style
- Clear glass lens
- Miniature cabinet light can be recessed or surface mounted
- Aluminum silver refractor
- Bulb Base - G4: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', the G4 has a pin spread of 4mm and is used mostly in MR11 and other small halogens of 5/10/20 watt range with 6 or 12 volts.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G4 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: G4
- Bulb Type: Halogen or Xenon
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 20
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 12
- Height: 0.87"
- Width: 2.62"
- 3- Halogen MiniPuck with 44" wire lead and snap-in connector
- 1- Transformer complete with wiring harness for 3 halogen MiniPucks
- 1- 6ft foot cord & plug complete with in-line switch
Additional Eurofase Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Eurofase Lighting Products
Our SKU: Eurofase Lighting RK29
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Eurofase Lighting RK29-01
- Eurofase Lighting RK29-01X
Black - Xenon Bulbs
- Eurofase Lighting RK29-05
- Eurofase Lighting RK29-03
- Eurofase Lighting RK29-02
- Eurofase Lighting RK29-02X
White - Xenon Bulbs
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Eurofase Lighting RK29-02X Product Specifications
|Base Color||Black, White|
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton, Halogen|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.