Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
- Designed for Non-IC Remodel applications out of the box
- Purchase additional accessories to adapt the fixture to New Construction or Insulated Ceiling applications
- Light can be angled up to 35°
- Low Voltage - Purchase transformer for Line Voltage applications
- 24063-012: Plate for New Construction applications
- 24083-010: IC-Rated Ceiling Box for Insulated Ceiling applications
- Bulb Type: Halogen or LED
- Bulb Base: GU5.3
- Max Watts per Bulb: 50
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Shape: MR16/C
- Height: 5 3/16"
- Length: 4"
- Width: 4"
- Cut Hole Size: 4 3/16" x 4 3/16"
- Voltage: 12
Additional Eurofase Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Eurofase Lighting Products
- Shop All Eurofase Lighting Recessed Kits Collection Products
Eurofase Lighting TE211-02 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Office|
|Trim Style||Baffle Trims|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.