Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
- Converts existing Incandescent PAR38 housings into energy-efficient GU10
- Complete with Medium base to GU10 socket adapter
- Line Voltage - No transformer needed!
- Light can be angled up to 15°
- Gasketed to eliminate light leaks
- Compatible with most 6" Recessed Cans
Over the course of 25,000 hours, you can save hundreds of dollars by converting your Incandescent recessed fixtures to energy-efficient GU10 bases. Save up to $310 by using Halogen bulbs, or up to $481 by switching to LED bulbs!
- $538 - with (25) 150 Watt Incandescent Bulbs
- $228 - with (13) 50 Watt Halogen Bulbs
- $57 - with just (1) 6.8 Watt LED Bulb
- (Energy Savings based on U.S. average of 12 cents per kWh)
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Bulb Type: Halogen or LED
- Maximum Watts per Bulb: 50
- Height: 1/75"
- Width: 7.5"
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
Additional Eurofase Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Eurofase Lighting Products
- Shop All Eurofase Lighting Recessed Retrofit Kits Collection Products
Our SKU: Eurofase Lighting TH-G23
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Eurofase Lighting TH-G23-49
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Eurofase Lighting TH-G23-49 Product Specifications
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Trim Style||Baffle Trims|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.