One Sided Full-Bore Thumblatch Deadbolt
A one-sided deadbolt holds the door secure until the latch is thrown from the inside. This full-bore style has a blank plate on the outside of the door. The 200 Series features deadbolts with a 1" solid brass throw with hardened steel rod and are non-handed.
- Combination screws for wood or metal door mounting
- Works well for functional décor
- Backset: Fits 2-3/8" and 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Faceplate: 1" x 2.25" Round Corner
- Door Thickness: Standard from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Function: Deadbolt
- Latch: 1" throw
- Strike: 2-1/4" full lip round corner
Additional EZ-Set Links
This EZ-Set item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- EZ-Set 236004
- EZ-Set 236007
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 206-B and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of EZ-Set products with over 400 warehouses across the country.