Single Cylinder Deadbolt From the Italian Collection
Single cylinder door handle sets and deadbolts are keyed only on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used in residential locations due to safety and ease of use.
EZ-Set's line of commercial deadbolts combines modern sensibilities with security you can depend on. Featuring a solid brass throw with hardened steel rod and a full one inch throw, peace of mind was never so easy to obtain.
- Combination Screws that Suit Both Wood or Metal Door Mounting
- Works with both Traditional and Functional Décor
- Backset: Fits 2-3/8 and 2-3/4 Inches
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8 Inches
- Edge Bore: 1 Inch
- Latch Face: 1 x 2 1/4 Inches
- Strikes: 2-1/4 Inch Full Lip Round Corner
- Bolt: 1 Inch Solid Brass Throw with Hardened Steel Rod
Additional EZ-Set Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All EZ-Set Products
EZ-Set 372001 Product Specifications
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.