- (5) Reversible Cherry / Walnut Blades with the Nickel Finished Motors
- (5) Reversible Mahogany / Walnut Blades with the Oil Rubbed Bronze Finished Motor
- (5) White Blades with the White Finished Motor
- (1) 4.5" Downrod
- Integrated Light Kit with (1) 100 Watt Minican Halogen Bulb and Matching Cap for Non-Light Use
- 3-Speed Remote Control (Model TR24)
- Canopy and Mounting Hardware
- Cool, Contemporary, Captivating - The Benito is the kind of ceiling fan that provides subtle style to any room. This versatile fan is available in a variety of finishes with reversible blades and includes a light cap for non-light use.
- Energy Efficient 3-Speed Reversible AC Motor
- UL Listed for Dry Locations Only
- Covered by Fanimation's 1-Year Comprehensive Warranty, plus Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- Optional Wall Control Available
- Blade Span: 52"
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Blades Included: Yes
- Motor Type: AC Induction
- Speeds: 3
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- CFM (On High Speed): 4774
- RPM (On High Speed): 157
- Voltage: 120
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
The Benito can be installed on sloped ceilings up to 19° right out of the box. For ceilings up to 52° you'll need to purchase the SCB1-52 sloped ceiling adapter and a minimum 12" downrod, both of which are offered upon adding this fan to your cart.
Have a High or Low Ceiling?
The Benito is designed for installation on standard 8 to 9 foot ceilings. If you ceiling is higher, you'll need to purchase an additional downrod, which will be offered upon adding this fan to your cart. The rule of thumb is that ceiling fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan and the floor in order to circulate air efficiently. If you have a low ceiling, purchase the CCK8002 sloped ceiling kit to reduce the hanging height of your fan.
Suggested Downrod Lengths for Tall Ceilings:
- 9 Foot Ceiling: 6" - 12"
- 10 Foot Ceiling: 12" - 18"
- 11 Foot Ceiling: 18" - 24"
- 12 Foot Ceiling: 24" - 36"
- 13 Foot Ceiling: 36" - 48"
- 14 Foot Ceiling: 48" - 60"
- 15 Foot Ceiling: 60" - 72"
- For ceiling heights greater than 15 feet, you'll need to purchase the DR1-CP downrod coupler to join two downrods together.
Additional Fanimation Links
This Fanimation item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Fanimation FP8003BN
- Fanimation FP8003MW
- Fanimation FP8003OB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Fanimation FP8003PN
- Fanimation FP8003SN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Benito and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Fanimation products with over 400 warehouses across the country.