Fanimation Islander Customizable Ceiling Fan
Bring the gentle breezes of the tropics indoors. For residential and commercial use, The Islander is the perfect choice for breakfast nooks, trendy cafes, great rooms, hotel lobbies, Florida rooms and loft areas. The 5-blade Islander by Fanimation allows you to create an oasis of calm within your home. The choice of 6 tropically inspired blade styles (sold separately in looks ranging from rattan, palm fronds, and oval leaves to more transitional motifs) will help transform living rooms, bedrooms, and sunrooms into exotic yet casual settings. The blade sweep ranges from 68 to 80 inches, depending on the style selected. Best of all, the Energy Star-rated Islander consumes 70 percent less energy than a conventional ceiling fan thanks to its DC-powered motor. Conserving energy never felt this good! The streamlined housing ish seamlessly fits in with many décors. With the flexibility of 6 forward and 6 reverse speeds, you can choose to relax under a gentle breeze, experience some major cooling effects during a heat wave and everything in between. Sloped ceilings are no problem for the Islander; it can be installed in ceilings with up to a 30 degree slope. A remote control is included with select finishes (an optional wall control can be ordered). All Fanimation motors are protected by a limited lifetime warranty
- Energy Star DC-1255 Motor
- Energy Efficient DC Motor Consumes up to 70% Less Energy
- The Islander Works with a Variety of Tropical Themed Blades (Sold Separately)
- To Complete This Fan Add One Set of Blades and One Set of Blade Holders (Add to Cart to Start "Building" your Fan)
- Available Options: Light Kit (sold separately), Additional Downrod (comes with one 6" Downrod), Wall Control (TW30)
- Six Speed Forward, Six Speed Reverse
- Includes 80" of Lead Wire for High Ceiling Installation
- Includes TR29 Hand-held Remote Control (Remote included with Antique Brass, Bronze Accent, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Rust finishes only)
- Can Install to a Ceiling Slopes of up to 30 degrees
- CFM: 4,788
- Antique Brass, Bronze Accent and Pewter finishes rated for Dry Locations
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze and Rust finishes rated for Damp Locations
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
Additional Fanimation Links
This Fanimation item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Fanimation FP320AB*
- Fanimation MAD3250BL*
- Fanimation MAD3250P*
- Fanimation ISLANDERRUST*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Islander and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Fanimation products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.