Sandella 5 Blade 52" Ceiling Fan - Blades, Light Kit and Remote Control Included
The 5-blade Sandella by Fanimation will transport you to the islands without having to leave home. with a blade span of 52" the wide oval natural palm leaf blades will lend a tropical feeling to living rooms, bedrooms, and sunrooms. The included light kit – featuring one 100-watt halogen mini-can and two 35-watt halogen minican uplights – provides plenty of illumination and makes the Sandella a focal point in the room. This model consumes 70 percent less energy than a conventional ceiling fan thanks to its DC-powered motor. Conserving energy never felt this good and will surely be appreciated during hot summer months! Sloped ceilings are no problem for the Sandella; it can be installed in ceilings with up to a 30 degree slope. The included handheld remote controls a variety of light levels as well as 6 reversible speeds (an optional wall control can be ordered). All Fanimation motors are protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Includes a 1 Light Down Light and 2 Light Up Light
- Includes (5) 22" Natural Finish Wide Oval Natural Palm Leaf Blades
- 20 ° Blade Pitch
- DC-1255 Motor Consumes up to 70% Less Energy
- 6 Forward & 6 Reverse Speeds (Reverse on Remote)
- TR29 Remote Control Included
- Energy Start Rated
- UL Listed for Dry Locations
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Includes (1) 100 Watt E11 (Minican) Halogen Bulb for Down Light
- Includes (2) 35 Watt E11 (Minican) Halogen Bulbs for Up Light
- Height: 18.30"
- Blade Sweep: 52"
- CFM: 5580
- Includes (1) 6" Ht. x 1" Diam. Downrod
- Lead Wire Included: 80"
- Motor Hanging Weight: 15.65 lbs.
Additional Fanimation Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Fanimation Products
- Shop All Fanimation Sandella DC Collection Products
Our SKU: Fanimation MAD3260BA / ISP1RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.