Sandella 5 Blade 48" Ceiling Fan - Blades, Light Kit and Remote Control Included
The 5-blade Sandella by Fanimation will transport you to the islands without having to leave home. with a blade span of 48" the curved all-weather blades will lend a tropical feeling to living rooms, bedrooms, and sunrooms. The included light kit – featuring one 100-watt halogen mini-can and two 35-watt halogen minican uplights – provides plenty of illumination and makes the Sandella a focal point in the room. This model consumes 70 percent less energy than a conventional ceiling fan thanks to its DC-powered motor. Conserving energy never felt this good and will surely be appreciated during hot summer months! Sloped ceilings are no problem for the Sandella; it can be installed in ceilings with up to a 30 degree slope. The included handheld remote controls a variety of light levels as well as 6 reversible speeds (an optional wall control can be ordered). All Fanimation motors are protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Includes a 1 Light Down Light and 2 Light Up Light
- Includes (5) 20" Mahogany Finish Curved All-Weather Composite Blades
- 20 ° Blade Pitch
- DC-1255 Motor Consumes up to 70% Less Energy
- 6 Forward & 6 Reverse Speeds (Reverse on Remote)
- TR29 Remote Control Included
- Energy Start Rated
- UL Listed for Dry Locations
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Includes (1) 100 Watt E11 (Minican) Halogen Bulb for Down Light
- Includes (2) 35 Watt E11 (Minican) Halogen Bulbs for Up Light
- Height: 18.30"
- Blade Sweep: 48"
- CFM: 5580
- Includes (1) 6" Ht. x 1" Diam. Downrod
- Lead Wire Included: 80"
- Motor Hanging Weight: 15.65 lbs.
Additional Fanimation Links
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the MAD3260RS / BPW20MH and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Fanimation products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan