Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Scheherazade 2 Light Wall Sconce
- Scheherazade was the LEGENDARY storyteller of One Thousand and One Nights. Her name evokes an EXOTIC world, where people lived in settings illuminated by lanterns fashioned of intricate metalwork and art glass blown in colors that bathed the pavilions and the people within them in a warm SENSUAL glow. Fine Art Lamps Scheherazade hand-blown glass is offered in Sunset Red, Desert Sky, Amber Dunes, and Oasis Green, and combinations of these colors. The meticulously crafted metalwork is in an aged dark bronze finish.
- Designs of meticulously crafted metalwork in an aged dark bronze finish with beautiful hand-blown colored glass.
- D. 5"
- Backplate: W. 7" H. 22"
- Bulb: B-10, 60W, C (QTY 2)
- Note: All sconces are available in extensions -1 thru -4 only.
Additional Fine Art Links
Our SKU: Fine Art 711150
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Fine Art Product Specifications
|Manufacturers Warranty Information|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.