- Scheherazade 2 Light Wall Sconce
- Scheherazade was the LEGENDARY storyteller of One Thousand and One Nights. Her name evokes an EXOTIC world, where people lived in settings illuminated by lanterns fashioned of intricate metalwork and art glass blown in colors that bathed the pavilions and the people within them in a warm SENSUAL glow. Fine Art Lamps Scheherazade hand-blown glass is offered in Sunset Red, Desert Sky, Amber Dunes, and Oasis Green, and combinations of these colors. The meticulously crafted metalwork is in an aged dark bronze finish.
- Designs of meticulously crafted metalwork in an aged dark bronze finish with beautiful hand-blown colored glass.
- D. 5"
- Backplate: W. 7" H. 22"
- Bulb: B-10, 60W, C (QTY 2)
- Note: All sconces are available in extensions -1 thru -4 only.
Additional Fine Art Links
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 711150 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Fine Art products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.