This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Vanity Top Recommended
- Frame constructed of hardwood providing durability and aesthetic appeal
- Side panels are constructed of medium density fiberboard
- Covered under Foremost's 10-year limited warranty for residential installations and 1-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Vanity features a full extension drawer providing ample concealed storage space - drawers operate on smooth ball-bearing glides
- Vanity features a full-sized cabinet with matching door providing ample storage space
- Complete with matching decorative hardware
- Vanity is crated and shipped fully assembled
- Solid construction and assembly provides years of reliable performance
- Overall Height: 34" (measured from ground level to highest point on vanity)
- Overall Width: 30" (measured from left most to right most part on vanity)
- Overall Depth: 21-3/4" (measured from back most to front most part on vanity)
- Cabinet Installation Type: Free standing
- Number of Drawers: 1
- Number of Doors: 2
- Configuration: Vanity base only - top and sink will need to be ordered separately
Additional Foremost Links
This Foremost item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Foremost BECA3021D
- Foremost BEWA3021D
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the BE3021D and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Foremost products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a VanityMilan Rosan shows you step by step how to install a bathroom vanity.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.