Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Satin Opal Glass
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Height: 7"
- Width: 4.75"
- Extension: 5.25"
- ADA: No
Additional Forte Lighting Links
Our SKU: Forte Lighting 5105-01
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Forte Lighting 5105-01-32
- Forte Lighting 5105-01-55
- Forte Lighting 5105-01-05
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Forte Lighting 5105-01 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Collection||Bath and Vanity|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|