How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Contemporary / Modern Single Light Rectangle Mini Pendant from the Stratus Collection
This Stratus contemporary mini pendant is 10" high and 6.7" wide and includes 120" of lead wire / cable with a finished matched canopy.
This contemporary cord hung pendant collection features floating bent metal panels in primary colors and metallic finishes. Stratus casts light up and down, while allowing a soft glow to permeate between floating layers. Fredrick Ramond offers chic, fashionable lighting with a focus on modern elegance and luxurious details.
- One Light Cable Hung Mini Pendant
- Includes 120" Lead Wire/Cable
- Finish Matched Canopy
- Uses (1) 100 Watt Medium Base Incandescent Bulb (not included)
- Height: 10"
- Width: 6.75"
- Maximum Height: 110"
Additional Fredrick Ramond Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Fredrick Ramond Products
- Shop All Fredrick Ramond Stratus Collection Products
Our SKU: Fredrick Ramond FR30407
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Fredrick Ramond FR30407BBA
Brushed Aluminum and Brushed Bronze
- Fredrick Ramond FR30407BNI*
- Fredrick Ramond FR30407CRD*
- Fredrick Ramond FR30407CLD*
- Fredrick Ramond FR30407EMR
- Fredrick Ramond FR30407PBA
Polished and Brushed Aluminum
- Fredrick Ramond FR30407PNI*
- Fredrick Ramond FR30407SAP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Fredrick Ramond FR30407SAP Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Green, Red|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Color||Blue, Green, Red|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.