How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Four Light Single Tier LED Wood Chandelier from the Zen Collection
- Made of wood
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Includes 6' of wire
- Suitable for dry locations
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: LED
- Canopy Depth: 6"
- Canopy Diameter: 12"
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 3.25"
- LED: Yes
- Length: 22"
- Material: Wood
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Product Weight: 20 lbs
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 24
- Watts Per Bulb: 6
- Width: 21" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Wire Length: 72"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Fredrick Ramond is a designers' favorite lighting line that delivers the sophistication and stylistic quality expected by the most quality-conscious of high-end interior home designers. Known for incorporating international flair and creative elements in each individual collection, Fredrick Ramond is on the leading edge of defining elegant home décor. Find classic, traditional, and contemporary themed chandeliers in various sizes and styles.
Additional Fredrick Ramond Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Fredrick Ramond Products
- Shop All Fredrick Ramond Zen Collection Products
Our SKU: Fredrick Ramond FR46204
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Fredrick Ramond FR46204BAM
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Fredrick Ramond FR46204 Product Specifications
|Genre||Modern, Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||6|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.