Three Light Single Tier LED Linear Wood Chandelier from the Zen Collection
- Made of wood
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Includes 6' of wire
- Suitable for dry locations
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: LED
- Canopy Depth: 6"
- Canopy Diameter: 12"
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 3.25"
- LED: Yes
- Length: 54"
- Material: Wood
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Product Weight: 16 lbs
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 24
- Watts Per Bulb: 8
- Width: 4" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Wire Length: 72"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Fredrick Ramond is a designers' favorite lighting line that delivers the sophistication and stylistic quality expected by the most quality-conscious of high-end interior home designers. Known for incorporating international flair and creative elements in each individual collection, Fredrick Ramond is on the leading edge of defining elegant home décor. Find classic, traditional, and contemporary themed chandeliers in various sizes and styles.
Additional Fredrick Ramond Links
This Fredrick Ramond item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Fredrick Ramond FR46206BAM
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FR46206 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Fredrick Ramond products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.