This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Sturdy metal mounting assembly
- cUL / UL listed for Dry Location
- Requires (1) 75 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 15.75"
- Width: 12" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 8.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 7" (height from center of outlet)
- Backplate Height: 11.75"
- Backplate Width: 5.5"
- Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 75
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Fredrick Ramond Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Fredrick Ramond Products
- Fredrick Ramond Quattro Collection
This Fredrick Ramond item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Fredrick Ramond FR49450BNI
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FR49450 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Fredrick Ramond products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.