- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look as well as simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl gives a modern and comfortable look and feel extending out an extra 1-1/2” compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Fresca's 3-year limited warranty
- Made from ceramic for ease of cleaning and a classic look
- Floor mounted installs in most household bathrooms
- Dual-flushing system allows for an easy way to conserve water in the home
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
- Overall Height: 26-5/8” (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 26-1/4” (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 15-1/4” (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16” (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 0.8 / 1.6 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Tank Width: 14-1/2” (measured from left most to right most points on tank)
Additional Fresca Links
This Fresca item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Fresca FTL2351
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FTL2351 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Fresca products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.