Electric Cooktop with Ready-Select Controls and Color-Coordinated Control Knobs
The Frigidaire 30" electric cooktop is very versatile, durable and extremely efficient. Alerts you when your cooktop may be too warm to touch.
- Ready-Select Controls - Select options or control cooking temperature with the easy to use controls
- Color-Coordinated Control Knobs - White, Black and Bisque cooktops come with matching knobs — while Stainless Steel models feature the neutral black knobs
- Hot Surface Indicator - Alerts you when your cooktop may be too warm to touch
- “On” Indicator - Alerts you when your cooktop is on
- Agency Approval: UL/CSA
- Control Location: Right Side
- Cooking Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Right Front: 9" - 2,500 Watts
- Right Rear: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Left Front: 6" - 1,200 Watts
- Left Rear: 9" - 2,500 Watts
- Knob Type: Plastic
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Height: 3"
- Width: 30-3/4"
- Depth: 21-3/8"
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 7.4 / 5.6
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 30.8 / 26.9
Frigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust. And for good reason. Year after year, Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls. With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
Additional Frigidaire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Frigidaire Products
Frigidaire FFEC3024LB Product Specifications
|Use & Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Back Left Burner Watts||2500|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1200|
|Burner Style||Smooth Top|
|Front Left Burner Watts||1200|
|Front Right Burner Watts||2500|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Number Of Burners||4|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.