Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
30" Freestanding Electric Range with Double Ovens
- Double Oven Range: Cook two different dishes at two different temperatures at the same time with a flexible second oven
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel: A protective coating reduces smudges and fingerprints making it easy to clean
- Keep Warm Setting: Keep food warm until everything and everyone is ready to eat, all with the touch of a button
- Even Baking Technology: Achieve even baking results every time
- Quick Clean: This self-clean cycle cleans your oven in 2, 3, or 4 hours
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified) *Cooktop recovery after power failure
- UL Listed
- Total Oven Capacity: 6.64 Cu.Ft.
- Upper Oven Capacity: 2.3 Cu.Ft.
- Lower Oven Capacity: 4.34 Cu. Ft.
- Right Front Expandable 6"/9" Element: 1,600 / 3,000 Watts
- Right Rear 6" Element: 1,200 Watts
- Left Front 9" Element: 2,500 Watts
- Left Rear 6" Element: 1,200 Watts
- Upper Bake / Broil Burners: 2,200 / 3,000 Watts
- Lower Bake / Broil Burners: 3,000 / 3,400 Watts
- Dimensions: 49" H x 30" W x 28-7/8" D
- Depth with Door Open 90°: 46"
- Cutout Dimensions: 36" H x 30-1/8" W x 24" D
- Power Supply Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Voltage: 240 / 208 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Product Weight: 255 lbs
Additional Frigidaire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Frigidaire Products
- Shop All Frigidaire Gallery Collection Products
Our SKU: Frigidaire FGEF301DN
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Frigidaire FGEF301DNB
- Frigidaire FGEF301DNF
- Frigidaire FGEF301DNW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Frigidaire Gallery Collection Time saving InnovationsFrigidaire Gallery Present Zoe, Sarah & Carter in the new Gallery Kitchen Commercial.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.