This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Extended Protection Plan Available
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Professional Collection Induction Cooktop with More Responsive and Versatile Induction Elements
The Frigidaire professional 30" induction cooktop is very versatile, durable and extremely efficient. Generates rapid heat for a quicker boil.
You’ll love the look and feel of the new, high-performing Frigidaire Professional line. The Pro-Select Controls, Heavy-Duty Grates and Professional-Style Knobs are built to last. While PowerPlus features like PowerPlus Boil and PowerPlus Convection deliver professional results. With the new Frigidaire Professional appliances, you can be sure your kitchen will always look good and give you the best results.
- More Responsive - Cooking with induction is more responsive than gas or electric so you can easily go from simmer to boil
- Versatile Induction Elements - With up to five powerfully efficient induction elements the Induction Cooktop offers the superior cooking flexibility and the 10" induction element offers up to 3,400 watts of power, so you can bring water to a boil quickly
- PowerPlus Boost - Generates rapid heat for a quicker boil
- Cooking Versatility - Gentle enough to melt chocolate and powerful enough to boil water, so it’s great for entertaining or getting dinner on the table quickly
- Exceptional Temperature Control - Adjust heat with greater accuracy than on gas or electric cooktops especially at lower settings
- More Energy-Efficient - Cooking with induction is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric
- Cooktop Stays Cooler - With induction cooking, heat is transferred directly to the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch — making it easier to clean
- Pro-Select Controls - Precise control at your fingertips
- Smoothtop Ceramic Glass Cooking Surface
- Hot Surface Indicators
- A.D.A. Compliant: Yes
- Agency Approval: UL/cUL
- Display Type: Digital (Red LED)
- Control Location: Center front
- Cooking Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Right Front: 10" - 2,500/3,400 Watts (Induction)
- Right Rear: 6" - 1,500/1,900 Watts (Induction)
- Left Front: 7" - 1,800/2,600 Watts (Induction)
- Left Rear: 8" - 2,300/3,200 Watts (Induction)
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 4 (integrated in display)
- Height: 4-3/8"
- Width: 30-3/4"
- Depth: 21-1/2"
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V, 60Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 8.4 / 7.3
Frigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust. And for good reason. Year after year, Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls. With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
Additional Frigidaire Links
This Frigidaire item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Frigidaire FPIC3095MS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FPIC3095M and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Frigidaire products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Frigidaire Induction CookingInduction cooking gets faster, more responsive heating, more energy efficient, and offers easy clean up. With Induction cooking only the pan gets hot not the cook top.
Frigidaire Gallery Induction Cooktop FeaturesThis cooktop has up to 5 powerful elements that offer superior cooking flexibility for your kitchen. With exceptional temperature control you can quickly adjust with greater accuracy especially at lower settings.