Compact Air Conditioner with 3,500 BTU Heat and 3 Fan Speeds
Frigidaire's FRA08PZU1 Compact 8,000 BTU Cool/3,500 BTU Heat Compact Air Conditioner with Heat is perfect for small to medium rooms up to 350 square feet. This unit features electronic controls and full function remote control with heat. It also includes 8-way air direction control and multi-speeds. The Clean Filter Alert notifies you when the filter needs to be cleaned and the antimicrobial filter reduces bacteria, room odors, and other airborne particles for a comfortable environment.
- 8,000 BTU cooling capacity; 3,500 BTU heating capacity
- Cools room sizes up to 350 sq. ft.
- 8-way air direction control
- Antimicrobial mesh filter, clean filter alert, tilt-out filter access
- Electronic controls
- Low voltage start-up
- Full-function remote control with heat
- 3 speeds/cool, 3 speeds/fan, 1 speed/heat
- Sleep mode; 24 hour on/off timer
- Extra-long cord
- BTU (Cool/Heat/Heat Pump): 8,000 / 3,500 / 7,000
- 350 Sq. Ft. Cooling Area
- 9.8 Energy Efficiency Ratio
- 115 Volts
- Amps (Cool/Heat/Heat Pump): 7.4 / 11.6 / 7.4
- Watts (Cool/Heat/Heat Pump): 815 / 1,290 / 780
- Air Flow CFM (High/Medium/Low): 278 / 252 / 216
- R410a Refrigerant
- Dimensions: 22-5/8"W x 23-1/2"D x 15-3/8"H
- Full 1 year warranty parts & labor, Limited 2-5 year warranty-sealed system
Frigidaire is the brand you have come to know and trust. And for good reason. Year after year, Frigidaire has been the most reliable brand among leading appliance brands with the lowest number of service calls. With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
Additional Frigidaire Links
Our SKU: Frigidaire FRA08PZU1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Frigidaire FRA08PZU1*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.