This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Extended Protection Plan Available
Please call us to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
- 4 Burner Elements
- 500 CFM Downdraft Exhaust
- Vents to the Rear or Down
- Left SpaceWise® Bridge Element
- PowerPlus® Boil
- Pro-Select® Controls
- Smoothtop Ceramic Glass Cooking Surface
- Hot Surface Indicators
- SpaceWise® Expandable Elements
- 500 CFM
- Rear or Down Discharge
- Optional Side Venting Requires PN# 5304488297
- 39 Square Inch Intake Area
- Centrifugal Blower
- 3 Fan Speeds
- Dishwasher-Safe Stainless Steel Filter
- External Exhaust
- 3-1/4 x 10 Inch or 6 Inch Round Duct Required
- 71 Decibels
- Surface: Black Ceramic Glass
- Right Front Element: 9 Inches - 3,200 Watts
- Right Rear Element: 5 / 7 Inches - 750 / 1,800 Watts
- Left Front Element: 7 Inches - 1,800 Watts
- Left Rear Element: 7 Inches - 1,800 Watts
- Left Bridge Element: 800 Watts
- Height: 18-19/32 to 23-3/8 Inches
- Width: 30-3/4 Inches
- Depth: 22-1/16 Inches
- Cut-Out Height: 18-19/32 to 23-3/8 Inches
- Cut-Out Width: 28-7/8 to 29 Inches
- Cut-Out Depth: 21-1/8 to 21-1/4 Inches
- Voltage: 240 / 208
- Amperage: 50
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
Additional Frigidaire Links
This Frigidaire item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Frigidaire RC30DE60PB
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the RC30DE60PB and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Frigidaire products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.