GE Continuous GratesSee how GE Continuous grates make it easy to move pots and pans from one burner to another.
GE Convection BakingGE true European convection with precise air.
GE Gas Range Featuring Tri Ring BurnerGE new Tri-Ring burner allows you to use three rings to sear meat and fish, then let the low settings simmer sauces.
Cafe 30" Stainless Steel Free-Standing Range with Baking Drawer and 20,000 BTU Tri-Ring Burner
GE Profile ranges offer contemporary design and functional technology. With multiple burners and generous oven space, you have the flexibility to create a small snack for one person or a large meal for the whole family. The thoughtful design makes this kitchen centerpiece visually appealing and easy to clean. Modern technologies simplify and enhance the cooking experience by doing exactly what you want and delivering great tasting meals. Combining eye catching form and convenient functions, a GE range would be considerately placed in a home that admires style and usability.
Gorgeous stainless steel houses the spacious 5.4 cubic foot oven, and a 1.0 cubic foot baking drawer offers additional capacity for convenient baking. As a gas convection oven, this range circulates heat for high-quality results. The self clean option conveniently cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing. Featuring a non-stick griddle over the large oval burner, this range is ideal for cooking pancakes, bacon, sandwiches and more. A 20,000 BTU tri-ring burner offers the flexibility of three different burners in one.
- Baking Drawer (140º to 450º)
- 20,000 BTU Tri-ring Burner
- All Purpose Burners
- Black Matte Cooktop Burner Grates
- Center Oval Burner
- Electronic Clock and Timer
- Electronic Ignition System
- Liquid Propane Conversion Kit
- Non-Stick Griddle
- Precise Simmer Burner
- Audible Preheat Signal: An audible signal will alert you once the oven is preheated to the desired temperature
- Auto Oven Shut-Off and Override: A safety feature that will automatically turn the oven off after twelve hours (This feature can be de-activated)
- Auto Recipe Conversion: Automatically adjust standard recipe time and temperature for cook modes
- Automatic Oven Timer (Time Bake): Oven will shut off automatically once the time has expired
- Control Lock Capability: Allows you to lock out the touch pads so that they cannot be activated when touched, which is a convenient option while cleaning
- Delay Bake Option: Set prepared food in the oven and set the timer for the time you want it to start cooking
- Convection Oven: Oven heat is circulated and evenly distributed around the food, which allows food to cook more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than in a conventional oven
- Oven Meat Probe: After inserting the probe into the meat and setting the desired internal temperature, the oven will shut off and an audible signal will alert you when the meat is at the desired temperature
- Self-Clean Oven: This cycle heats the oven to high temperatures to burn away food that has been baked on the oven interior
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 29-1/8"
- Height: 37-1/4"
- Depth with Door Open: 46-1/4"
- Height to Cooking Surface: 35-13/16"
- Total Capacity: 6.4 Cu. Ft.
- Upper Oven Capacity: 5.4 Cu. Ft.
- Lower Oven Capacity: 1.0 Cu. Ft.
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Gas Type: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Product Weight: 225 pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE CGS985SET
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE CGS985SETSS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE CGS985SETSS Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Control Type||Knob And Digital|
|Depth with Door Open||46.25|
|Drawer Type||Oven Drawer|
|Gas Type||Liquid Propane, Natural Gas|
|Height to Top of Cook Top||35.8125|
|Number Of Burners||5|
|Oven Capacity (Bottom)||1|
|Oven Capacity (Top)||5.4|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.