GE Convection BakingGE true European convection with precise air.
Cafe 30" Stainless Steel Free Standing Electric Range with Baking Drawer and Convection Cooking
GE Profile ranges offer contemporary design and functional technology. With multiple burners and generous oven space, you have the flexibility to create a small snack for one person or a large meal for the whole family. The thoughtful design makes this kitchen centerpiece visually appealing and easy to clean. Modern technologies simplify and enhance the cooking experience by doing exactly what you want and delivering great tasting meals. Combining eye catching form and convenient functions, a GE range would be considerately placed in a home that admires style and usability.
Gorgeous stainless steel houses the spacious 5.4 cubic foot oven, and a 1.0 cubic foot baking drawer offers additional capacity for convenient baking. The self clean option conveniently cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing. Featuring a griddle system with a pre-seasoned, cast iron griddle, this range is ideal for cooking pancakes, bacon, sandwiches and more. A 9"/12" dual element allows you to choose a 9" or 12" heating element to fit your pan size. The true European convection with Precise Air encourages heat circulation that will evenly bake your favorite foods.
- Baking Drawer (140º to 450º)
- 9"/12" Dual Heating Element
- 5 Heating Elements
- 5 Hot Surface Indicator Lights
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Griddle
- Electronic Clock and Timer
- Digipad Numeric Entry
- Temperature Display
- Black Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- Audible Preheat Signal: An audible signal will alert you once the oven is preheated to the desired temperature
- Auto Oven Shut-Off and Override: A safety feature that will automatically turn the oven off after twelve hours (This feature can be de-activated)
- Auto Recipe Conversion: Automatically adjust standard recipe time and temperature for cook modes
- Automatic Oven Timer (Time Bake): Oven will shut off automatically once the time has expired
- Control Lock Capability: Allows you to lock out the touch pads so that they cannot be activated when touched, which is a convenient option while cleaning
- Delay Bake Option: Set prepared food in the oven and set the timer for the time you want it to start cooking
- Convection Oven: Oven heat is circulated and evenly distributed around the food, which allows food to cook more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than in a conventional oven
- Oven Meat Probe: After inserting the probe into the meat and setting the desired internal temperature, the oven will shut off and an audible signal will alert you when the meat is at the desired temperature
- Warming Zone: Maintains food warmth until you are ready to serve it
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 26-1/2"
- Height: 36-1/4"
- Height to Top of Rear Vent Trim: 37-1/4"
- Total Capacity: 6.4 Cu. Ft.
- Upper Oven Capacity: 5.4 Cu. Ft.
- Lower Oven Capacity: 1.0 Cu. Ft.
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 19" H x 24" W x 20-5/8" D
- Voltage: 208 or 240 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Product Weight: 285 pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE CS980ST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE CS980STSS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE CS980STSS Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Back Left Burner Watts||2000|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1500|
|Burner Style||Smooth Top|
|Control Type||Knob And Digital|
|Drawer Type||Oven Drawer|
|Front Left Burner Watts||1900|
|Front Right Burner Watts||3000|
|Height to Top of Back Guard||37.25|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Number Of Burners||4|
|Oven Capacity (Bottom)||1|
|Oven Capacity (Top)||5.4|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.