24" 4 Cubic Foot Electric Dryer with Stainless Steel Drum
Get the control you need and the flexibility you want in GE dryers. These innovative dryers are packed with features to help save you time and get your laundry cleaner than ever.
GE DCVH480E Features:
- 4.0 cu. ft. large stainless steel basket
- 5 heat selections
- Sensor Dry
- Stainless steel drum interior
- Multiple dry cycles
- Delay Start
- Antibacterial Option
- Extended tumble plus
- Speed Dry
- Handles a king-size comforter or 24 full-size bath towels with ease
- Offer enhanced drying performance and fabric care
- Continually monitors moisture content to help prevent clothing wear and tear
- Smooth stainless interior helps prevent rust and protect clothes
- Deliver optimal drying results
- Lets you do the laundry on your terms
- Certified by the NSF to reduce up to 99.9% of certain types of bacteria
- Tumble clothes without heat to help prevent creasing and wrinkling
- Delivers ready-to-go results in minutes
GE DCVH480E Specifications:
- Number of Cycles: Multiple
- Depth: 25.69 In.
- Moisture Sensor: Sensor Dry™
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Height: 33.375 In.
- Temperature Options: High/Medium/Low/Extra Low/No Heat
- Width: 23.5 In.
- Number of Temperature Options: 5
- Total Capacity: 4 Cu. Ft.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE DCVH480EK
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE DCVH480EKWW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE DCVH480EKWW Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.