1/3 Horsepower 2500 RPM Continuous Feed Disposer
With a GE garbage disposal, just send your food waste down the drain once and for all. A powerful grinding action reduces food waste to small particles, making a GE disposer safe for any properly sized septic system. An advanced insulation package assures quieter-than-ever operation.
GE GFC320V Features:
- Over 2500 RPMs Grinding Action
- 1/3 Horsepower Motor
- Large Capacity Continuous Feed Disposer
- Based on RPM testing of cleared GE and competitive models
- Stainless Steel Jam Resistant, Dual Swivel Impellers
- EZ mount installation
- Direct Wire Power Connection
- Standard Sound Insulation Package
- Cold-Rolled Carbon Steel Armature Shaft Material
- Wall Switch with Sink Stopper
- Manual Reset Overload Protector
- Dishwasher Drain Connector
- Stainless Steel Sink Flange
- Galvanized Steel Turntable
- 2 Level Procter
GE GFC320V Specifications:
- Depth: 5.19 In.
- Feed Type: Continuous
- Height: 14 In.
- Horsepower: 1/3 hp
- RPM's: 2,500
- Width: 5.1875 In
- Voltage: 120V
- Amps: 4A
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE GFC320V
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the GFC320V and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing a Garbage DisposalFollow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of installing a garbage disposal in your home.
GE Disposer InstallationLearn how easy it is to install the GE disposer with the easy mount installation system. No Electrical or plumbing is demonstrated.