Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
8.1 Cu. Ft. Front Load Electric Dryer with Detangle Assist and Steam Technology
- 12 Dry Cycles and 5 Heat Selections
- Rotary-Electronic Controls with LED Display
- Delay Start (Up to 24 Hours)
- LED Interior Light
- Clean Lint Filter Reminder Light
- Optional Pedestal Kit: GFXP1308F (Sold Separately)
- Optional Stacking Kit: GEFLSTACK (Sold Separately)
- Steam Technology: Rejuvenate lightly worn clothes or dewrinkle items using steam refresh.
- Detangle Assist: The dryer will pause and reverse directions to separate items and reduce wrinkling.
- Sensor Dry: Dual thermistors continually sense and monitor moisture levels and temperature to prevent over-drying.
- Dimensions: 28" W x 34-3/8" D x 39-2/5" H
- Total Capacity: 8.1 Cubic Feet
- Weight: 137 Pounds
- Voltage: 240 Volts
- Amperage: 25 Amps
- Wattage: 5,400 Watts
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE GFDS265EFMC*
- GE GFDS265EFRR*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the GFDS265EF and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.