Built-In Dishwasher with Bright Annealed Stainless Steel Interior and Delay Start
- 4 Cleaning Cycles and 6 Dishwasher Options
- Heated Dry
- Stainless Steel Door Liner
- Electronic Controls
- Rinse Aid Dispenser
- Control Lock
- Automatic Temperature Control
- Up to 12 Place Settings
- Stem Safe Dividers: Separates and holds wine glass stems in place so they are not damaged during the wash cycle
- Delay Start (2/4/8-Hours): Allows you to run your dishwasher when you're away from home, or you can achieve energy cost savings by running your unit late at night.
- Dimensions: 24" W x 24" D x 32-7/20" H
- Decibel Rating: 56 Decibels
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 9.1 Amps
- Weight: 95 Pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE GLDA696PSS*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the GLDA696P and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
GE DishwashersGE Dishwashers are not only sleek and stylish, but offers a stainless steel door. New insulation ensures the sound is no louder than a library.
GE Dishwasher Washing SystemWith GE you never have to worry about if the dishwasher will handle the mess. With three wash arms, dedicated jets, and disposers make even the biggest mess an easy job.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.