GE DishwashersGE Dishwashers are not only sleek and stylish, but offers a stainless steel door. New insulation ensures the sound is no louder than a library.
GE Dishwasher Washing SystemWith GE you never have to worry about if the dishwasher will handle the mess. With three wash arms, dedicated jets, and disposers make even the biggest mess an easy job.
GE Dishwasher ZonesDon't have a full load of dishes to do. That is no problem for GE. With zone washing you can now do a half load, save water and energy.
How To Install a DishwasherLearn how to install a dishwasher in this easy to follow video
Built-In Energy Star Dishwasher with 4-Level Wash System and Delay Start
- 5 Cleaning Cycles and 5 Dishwasher Options
- Heated Dry
- Durable Plastic Tub and Door Liner
- Electronic Controls
- 2-Stage Water Filtration System
- Deluxe Silverware Basket
- Up to 12 Place Settings
- Heat Dry: A heating element heats the internal air while a hidden fan circulates it and dries the dishes.
- Food Disposer: Breaks down food and prevents large particles from clogging the wash arms.
- Delay Start (2/4/8-Hours): Allows you to run your dishwasher when you're away from home, or you can achieve energy cost savings by running your unit late at night.
- Dimensions: 24" W x 25-3/4" D x 34" H
- Decibel Rating: 60 Decibels
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 6.2 Amps
- Weight: 90 Pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
GE GSD4000DWW Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||295|
|Annual Operation Cost||31|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Built-in Food Disposer||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Detergent and Rinse-Aid Dispenser||Yes|
|Dishwasher Type||Full Console|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Adjustable Height||35|
|Minimum Adjustable Height||34|
|Number of Options||5|
|Stainless Steel Interior||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.