18.0 Cubic Foot Top-Freezer Energy Star Refrigerator with Spillproof Freezer Floor
As the largest and most visible appliance in your kitchen, your refrigerator has to look great. With GE, you never have to sacrifice substance for style. GE refrigerators lead the industry in food preservation and convenient features.
GE GTH18DCD Features:
- Adjustable glass and wire shelves
- Upfront temperature controls
- Factory-installed icemaker
- Crisper drawers
- Spillproof freezer floor
- Gallon door storage
- NeverClean condenser
- Flexible shelving options can be arranged to handle all your foods
- A simple knob turn regulates interior temperatures with ease
- Refrigerator comes ready to automatically create ice
- Provides the ideal environment for storing your fruits and vegetables
- The seamless design of the freezer floor wipes up easily for quick cleanup
- Milk and larger items are easily accommodated in the door
- Sealed compartment keeps coils clean and simplifies maintenance
GE GTH18DCD Specifications:
- Depth: 32.125 In.
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Freezer Capacity: 5.09 Cu. Ft.
- Height: 66.625 In.
- Icemaker: Yes
- Width: 29.5 In.
- Refrigerator Capacity: 12.93 Cu. Ft.
- Total Capacity: 18 Cu. Ft.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE GTH18DCD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE GTH18DCDBB*
- GE GTH18DCDWW*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE GTH18DCDBB Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|ETL-S Approved (Meets NSF-7)||No|
|External Ice/Water Dispenser||No|
|Internal Ice Maker||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.