18.1 Cubic Foot Top-Freezer Energy Star Refrigerator with Snack Drawer
As the largest and most visible appliance in your kitchen, your refrigerator has to look great. With GE, you never have to sacrifice substance for style. GE refrigerators lead the industry in food preservation and convenient features.
GE GTH18GB Features:
- Adjustable spill-resistant glass shelves
- Upfront temperature controls
- Clear crisper drawers
- Snack drawer
- Gallon door storage
- Can storage door shelf
- Wire freezer shelf
- NeverClean condenser
- Shelves are designed to keep spills from creating bigger messes
- A simple knob turn regulates interior temperatures with ease
- Transparent drawers make finding your favorite snacks quick and easy
- Conveniently stores favorite foods and allows for quick, easy access
- Milk and larger items are easily accommodated in the door
- Holds soft drink cans in the door for easy selection and quick access
- A sturdy shelf provides additional storage for frozen foods
- Sealed compartment keeps coils clean and simplifies maintenance
GE GTH18GB Specifications:
- Depth: 32.375 In.
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Freezer Capacity: 4.22 Cu. Ft.
- Height: 67.375 In.
- Icemaker: Optional (IM4A Ready)
- Width: 28 In.
- Refrigerator Capacity: 13.9 Cu. Ft.
- Total Capacity: 18.1 Cu. Ft.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
GE GTH18GBDWW Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|ETL-S Approved (Meets NSF-7)||No|
|External Ice/Water Dispenser||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.