Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
18.0 Cubic Foot Top-Freezer Energy Star Refrigerator
As the largest and most visible appliance in your kitchen, your refrigerator has to look great. With GE, you never have to sacrifice substance for style. GE refrigerators lead the industry in food preservation and convenient features.
GE GTH18IBD Features:
- Adjustable glass shelves
- Upfront temperature controls
- Clear crisper drawers
- Gallon door bins
- Snack drawer
- Wire freezer shelves
- NeverClean condenser
- Shelves adjust to handle tall items and create additional space
- A simple knob turn regulates interior temperatures with ease
- Transparent drawers make finding your favorite snacks quick and easy
- Deep bins handle large containers in the door for more fresh food space
- Conveniently stores favorite foods and allows for quick, easy access
- Sturdy shelves provide additional storage for frozen foods
- Sealed compartment keeps coils clean and simplifies maintenance
GE GTH18IBD Specifications:
- Depth: 32.125 In.
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Freezer Capacity: 5.09 Cu. Ft.
- Height: 66.625 In.
- Icemaker: Optional (IM4A Ready)
- Width: 29.5 In.
- Refrigerator Capacity: 12.93 Cu. Ft.
- Total Capacity: 18 Cu. Ft.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE GTH18IBD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE GTH18IBDBB*
- GE GTH18IBDWW*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.