18.1 Cubic Foot Top-Freezer Energy Star Refrigerator with Can Storage Door Shelf
As the largest and most visible appliance in your kitchen, your refrigerator has to look great. With GE, you never have to sacrifice substance for style. GE refrigerators lead the industry in food preservation and convenient features.
GE GTJ18CB Features:
- Silver metallic exterior
- Upfront temperature controls
- Gallon door storage
- Can storage door shelf
- Crisper drawers
- Adjustable wire shelves
- Wire freezer shelf
- NeverClean condenser
- Attractive finish holds magnets and resists fingerprints
- A simple knob turn regulates interior temperatures with ease
- Milk and larger items are easily accommodated in the door
- Holds soft drink cans in the door for easy selection and quick access
- Provides the ideal environment for storing your fruits and vegetables
- Flexible shelving options can be arranged to handle a variety of foods
- A sturdy shelf provides additional storage for frozen foods
- Sealed compartment keeps coils clean and simplifies maintenance
GE GTJ18CB Specifications:
- Depth: 32.375 In.
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Freezer Capacity: 4.22 Cu. Ft.
- Height: 67.375 In.
- Icemaker: Optional (IM4A Ready)
- Width: 28 In.
- Refrigerator Capacity: 13.89 Cu. Ft.
- Total Capacity: 18.1 Cu. Ft.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE GTJ18CBD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE GTJ18CBDSA*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE GTJ18CBDSA Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|ETL-S Approved (Meets NSF-7)||No|
|External Ice/Water Dispenser||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.