Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
30" Drop-In Electric Convection Range with Steam Clean Oven and Tri-Ring Element
- 5 Cooktop Elements
- 6"/9"/12" 3600W Power Boil Element
- Bridge Zone
- Fifth Element Warming Zone
- 3 Heavy Duty Oven Racks and 7 Rack Positions
- Interior Oven Lighting
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- Audible Preheat Signal: An audible signal will alert you once the oven is preheated to the desired temperature
- Delay Bake Option: Set prepared food in the oven and set the timer for the time you want it to start cooking
- Ceramic-Glass Cooktop: Beautiful, functional and easy to clean and maintain.
- Control Lock Capability: Lock out the controls so that they cannot be unintentionally activated.
- Self-Clean: Eliminate the need for messy hand-cleaning and use the self-clean mode to perform the task automatically.
- Dimensions: 31-1/4" W x 28-1/2" D x 27" H
- Depth with Door Open: 45-5/8"
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 24" W x 18-1/4" D x 17-1/2" H
- Total Capacity: 4.4 Cubic Feet
- Voltage: 208 or 240 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Weight: 151 Pounds
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE JD750DFBB
- GE JD750SFSS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the JD750 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.