This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Extended Protection Plan Available
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
30" Built-In Electric Cooktop with Four Coil Heating Elements and Lift Up Cooktop
- Upfront Controls
- Two 6" Coil Elements
- Two 8" Coil Elements
- Removable Drip Bowls: Contains spills for easy cleaning
- Heating Element "On" Light: Indicates when an element is on
- Coil Heating Elements: Provide even cooking heat
- Lift Up Cooktop with Support Rod: Creates access underneath the cooktop to clean messes easily
- Dimensions: 30-1/4" W x 21-1/4" D x 3" H
- Back Left Burner Watts: 2,400
- Back Right Burner Watts: 1,300
- Front Left Burner Watts: 1,300
- Front Right Burner Watts: 2,400
- Voltage: 208 or 240 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
This GE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GE JP328CKCC
- GE JP328BKBB
- GE JP328SKSS
- GE JP328WKWW
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the JP328 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.