1.7 Cubic Foot Spacemaker Over the Range Microwave with Turntable
GE JVM1730D Features:
- 1.7 cu. ft. capacity
- Convenience cooking controls
- Auto & time defrost
- Full-view cooktop lighting
- Two-speed, 300-CFM venting system
- 10 power levels
- 1000 watts (IEC-705 Test Procedure)
- One-touch cooking controls make operation fast and easy
- Simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level or set your desired time for defrosting
- Rotates food throughout the cooking cycle for even cooking results
- Brilliant, natural-looking lighting fully illuminates the cooking surface
- One touch quickly removes smoke, steam and odors from the cooktop area
- Ten total power levels allow you to customize the wattage to your cooking needs
GE JVM1730D Specifications:
- Depth: 15.25 In.
- Height: 16.5 In.
- Voltage: 120V
- Width: 29.875 In.
- Microwave Watts: 1,000 W
- Total Capacity: 1.7 Cu. Ft.
- Turntable Diameter: 11.5 In.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional GE Links
Our SKU: GE JVM1730D
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- GE JVM1730DPCC*
- GE JVM1730DPBB*
- GE JVM1730DPWW*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
GE JVM1730DPCC Product Specifications
|Use and Care Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Child Lock||No, Yes|
|Control Type||Digital, Touch|
|Convertible to Recirculating||Yes|
|Exhaust Fan Speeds||2|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Optional Trim Kit||No|
|Style||Over The Range|
|Turntable Type||Glass Recessed|
|UL Listed||No, Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.